Saturday, December 29, 2007

From Firefly To Juno

Ok, so that ends my discussion of Firefly and Serenity for now. There is so much more that I could say about that world, but I want to offer something else for anyone who either (1) knows as much about Firefly as me (I'm looking at you, Ben) or (2) doesn't want to read about it anymore. Up next is the new film Juno. After that, I will probably try to tackle the His Dark Materials trilogy of books and the film adaptation of the first book, The Golden Compass. However, nothing is set in stone, and HDM may get pushed back.

Oh, and it should go without saying that there may be some spoilers here and there throughout the posts. I will try to keep them to a minimum, since the point of these is to get people interested in the stories I am describing, but I also am doing this for people who have experienced these worlds and may want to see them from a new perspective.

No comments: