Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scrubbed Out

I've decided to scrap the post about the best moments of Scrubs. It would have been a first, since I try to analyze stories and entice people to read/watch the ones they have never experienced. I originally decided to do a best of post to give examples of how Scrubs can deftly balance comedy and drama. However, the examples worth mentioning are of course some of the show's best moments, and I don't want to give them away in a silly blog.

Also, I've been so slow to post this month (due to my re-viewing of Buffy and Angel, and now, my first foray into Six Feet Under) that I think that I will start fresh with a new topic once I start posting regularly again. I want to talk about Six Feet Under, along with Alan Ball's American Beauty, but I will wait until I finish the series.

In preparation for the movie Wall-E (which may be out by the time I start posting regularly again), the next series will focus on a few of Pixar's movies, most notably Brad Bird's The Incredibles and Ratatouille.

Up next: The new age...

No comments: