Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One More Thing

I feel that I should say this now before I start the next posting series. I will be starting law school in one week, and while I plan on continuing this website for as long as I can, I am not sure how my school schedule will affect my posting frequency. I mean, watching Buffy and Angel had an effect on my work in The Other Worlds, so think about what the first year of law school will do to it.

I write this to let you know that I am not abandoning this project. You just may have to be a little more patient for new material in the upcoming months.

Thank you to all of my readers and I hope that you will continue to visit The Other Worlds to learn about new stories and hopefully find a new perspective on ones you already love.

Up next: Wonderful afterlife...

No comments: